"If you examine a butterfly according to the laws of aerodynamics, it shouldn't be able to fly
- but the butterfly doesn't know that, so it flies." - Vincent Eades





Saturday, June 18, 2011

Just Love Me

Love me as I am. Love the freak in me. Love me for who I am. Love the child in me. Love my joy and my pain. Love my smile. Love my shame.

I cry when I am sad. Sometimes, I am not. I cry, sometimes, just because.

Let me be, free. Let me express all that screams inside me. I am a rainbow, a kaleidoscope. I am black and white and shades of grey. I am calm and crazy. I am quiet. I am flaky. I write. I draw. I sing. I dance. I play. I am a toddler some days, and a wise old soul on other days.

I have been here before and yet have no knowing of what the hell I am doing. All is okay though, and all is totally f***ed.

It's all the same and different each day. I know where I am going. Never been there before. Will know exactly when I am home.

So love me as I am. The confusing, organized mess that I am. Love me, the freak in me, and the wise old soul. I have all the answers, yet nothing is known.

Just love me as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment